- It is used to disinfect: The high temperature of the water vapor eliminates all kinds of germs. It performs an effective disinfection without the need for additional products such as detergents or chemicals.
In addition, its use on fabrics allows you to easily soften stains and kill mites.
- Safe cleaning: The fact of not using detergents for sanitation is not only beneficial due to the economic savings and the lack of concern to replace them.
Avoid possible allergies or accidental poisonings derived from the abusive or prolonged use of chemicals.
- Effective cleaning: The high temperatures and the force of the pressure of the steamers descale the hard stains and penetrate in places of difficult access.
The steam reaches more inaccessible places for a worker, machine or cleaning tools and products, achieving a much more effective sanitization, disinfection and cleaning of all surfaces.
In this way, with the steamer we can disinfect complicated spaces and between heavy furniture, edges between walls, floor joints or places obstructed by elements such as pipes.
- Ecological cleaning: The steam cleaner cleans only with water, without the need for detergents, so it does not generate toxic waste.
Our commercial and industrial pressure washing and pressure washing services are highly effective in:
- Grease, sand and rubber extraction
- Strip paint or remove graffiti
- Elimination of mold growth
- Elimination of chemical residues and other pollutants
- Creating a clean, healthy and safe environment
Any area or surface that requires industrial cleaning power is an ideal place for pressure washing.
- building exteriors
- Interior walls
- Parking lots
- Trash bins
- Machinery equipment
Deep cleaning services technicians are well trained and equipped to provide expert disinfection, sanitization and fogging services to address COVID-19 and more:
- Detailed training on the clean-up decontamination process and the use of machines that apply an EPA-approved chemical to kill COVID-19
- OSHA certified trainer available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Certified biohazard removal
- Quality Control Manager – OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
We are concerned about the health and well-being of our clients and staff, and we are taking extra precautions during the COVID-19 crisis. Each customer visit will be attended by a technician wearing a full set of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including:
- Gloves, face masks and safety glasses for all services
- Booties for residential and commercial duct cleaning
- Tyvek Suits and Hair Tights for Commercial and Industrial Cleaning
- Safety boots for industrial cleaning